Certification Europe is one of the leading ISO certification companies in the world. We are accredited to both INAB in Ireland, UKAS in the United Kingdom.
In June 2016 Certification Europe became the first certification body in the Republic of Ireland to be accredited to Cyber Essentials. Certification Europe founded in 1999 is an international accredited certification body based in Dublin, London, Italy & Japan. We work with organisations across the globe to achieve ISO Certification and provide training on a variety of management systems from Quality Management, Health & Safety to Energy Management and Information Security.
Cyber Essentials is a globally recognised baseline standard for IT security. Cyber Essentials originated in the UK and is a government backed scheme to guide businesses in protecting themselves against data breaches and cyber threats.
Certification Europe has over 20 years’ experience working with organisations across the globe in implementing international security and IT frameworks including ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, ISO 27017 & ISO 27018. We continuously thrive to improve our services to match our client’s needs based on scale and resources and the changing markets they operate in.
Cyber Essentials is designed for organisations large and small to “give assurance” to their suppliers, customers and stakeholders that cyber security is a priority for them.
- Set the benchmark for ISO 27001 auditors
- Was among the first companies worldwide accredited to ISO 27001
- Launched the first accredited certification scheme for information security in Ireland
- Certified the first organisations in Ireland to both BS 7799 and ISO 27001
- Was the first certification body worldwide to offer accredited certification for energy management (ISO 50001, EN 16001 and IS 393)
- Pioneered the certification of electronic signatures
- Was the first certification body worldwide to be accredited under EU Directive 1999/93/EC
If you would like to learn more about any of our other services, you can visit our main website, www.certificationeurope.com